Hi,

We are encountering problems with academics publishing their lists before sending to the library for review. Has anyone found an ideal way to solve this? We are stressing in all training that they need to send things for review otherwise we cannot guarantee items being in the library for their students. The ideal way to catch these would be to have an email alert in the same way we do for reviews and I have suggested this on the ideas page:

http://ideas.talisaspire.com/forums/189041-talis-aspire-ideas-2013/suggestions/3553421-publish-alerts

If anyone has any other ideas please do get in touch either on or off list.

Laura

Laura Unwin

Learning & Teaching Services Assistant

David Wilson Library

University of Leicester

PO Box 248

University Road

Leicester. LE1 9QD

T: +44(0)116 252 3101

F: +44(0) 116 252 2066

E:  [log in to unmask]

W: www.le.ac.uk/library

Winner of the 2012 THE Award for Outstanding Library Team

Elite Without Being Elitist

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/uniofleicester

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1