From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Hodson
Sent: 20 December 2012 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Talis Aspire and Mobile

Hi All,

This is a follow up to the recent discussion on the list around 'mobile' and what Talis are planning.

There are already several customers using some sort of mobile access to their VLE, and of those several have also included reading lists in the app. We also have a stream of work planned for later next year around more mobile support in the Aspire Reading Lists module.

I'd like to invite you to join a conference call on Tuesday 8th January at 15:00 as several of you indicated that you had developers who had been, or were working on, Mobile integrations that included your reading lists.

The call will be an opportunity for us to share our current direction, and find out where you are at, and what you need from us.

If you would like to join the call, please reply, and I'll send you the conference call-in details.

I look forward to this conversation.

Thank you
Tim

--

Tim Hodson
Technical Consultant

www.talisaspire.com<http://www.talisaspire.com/>

Mob: +44 7808 776986

Talis Education Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: The Exchange, 19 Newhall Street, Birmingham, B3 3PJ, United Kingdom.

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages [ http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university ]