I work for Oxfordshire County Council and I am currently preparing my MSc Dissertation on the topic of Quick Choice.  I am trying to find out how successful Quick Choice is compared to other methods of removing fiction from the A-Z sequence e.g. by genre.

I am unable to find any published research on Quick choice specifically and wondered if any PLA had conducted any internal research that they would be willing to share with me.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask].  Any help you can give me on this would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Lorraine Harris

Librarian – Reader Services Adults

Oxfordshire County Council.

This email, including attachments, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it immediately. Views expressed by the sender may not be those of Oxfordshire County Council. Council emails are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer