The IFLA Section for Public Libraries are interested in what words you use to describe a public library.

Please follow the survey link in the message below and contribute to their collective lexicography.

John Lake
Chair of CILIP International Board and Editor of Focus Journal for Library and Information Work.

Hi Everyone

The IFLA Public Libraries Standing Committee needs your help. We are seeking the words or concepts which immediately come to mind when you think of public libraries to help us in our marketing and advocacy campaign. Our survey will take less than 5 minutes and we’d be very grateful for your assistance.

Thank you

Jan

Jan Richards

Manager

Central West Libraries

PO Box 35 (147 Byng Street) Orange NSW 2800| AUSTRALIA

p 61 2 63938126 | f 61 2 63938100 |m 0418234827 |e [log in to unmask] | w www.cwl.nsw.gov.au

I'm reading... Restless by William Boyd

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use of, or reproduction without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, except where specifically stated otherwise. Orange City Council does not warrant or guarantee this message to be free of errors, interference or viruses.

The content of this e-mail message has been scanned by: McAfee Email Gateway