Gateshead Central Library has exemplary teen provision.  See
http://www.openingthebook.com/library-design-gallery/gateshead for photos.
The design uses cube shelving which differentiates it from traditional
library shelving to create an informal teen bedroom feel. The cubes were
fitted with special acrylic inserts to accommodate over 1000 items of stock,
including a large collection of Manga. A large sofa, rocker chairs, and
slouchpod gaming chairs are provided, as well as a bar-height PC desk.

The staff member in charge of teen provision is Andy Hodgkin.

all best

Rachel

Rachel Van Riel

Director