Likewise - apologies!
Liz

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Karen Newton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I clicked "reply all", realised too late there was no subject line,
forgive me!
Karen

Karen Newton
Manager
Health, Housing and Adult Services
Sunderland City Council
0191 561 3495
www.Sunderland.gov.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter M Adams
Sent: 25 January 2013 11:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Messages with [no subject]

On Fri, 25 January, 2013 11:05 am, Robin Phillips wrote:
> Dear colleagues,

[snip]

> Is it too much to ask that people give SOME indication in the Subject
> line so that recipients can see what the message is ABOUT?  Does your
> software not provide this facility?  Are we to be deprived even of the
> pleasure of DELETING IT UNREAD?
>
> Do not take me TOO seriously, but Subject lines do help!
>
> Best wishes,  Robin.

Hear hear!

Peter A

--
Peter M Adams

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error
you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show
this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then
delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed
by the Council in response to a request for access to information.