Has anyone used E-Books from EBL? We are considering using them and
would be grateful to anyone who would be prepared to share their
experiences - whether these are positive or negative!

Many Thanks,

Jill

Jill Waters

Electronic Resources Librarian

Library Services
Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
St Clement's Hospital
Foxhall Road
Ipswich
IP3 8LS

Tel: 01473 329326

www.frankcurtislibrary.nhs.uk

The information in this email and in any attachments may contain information that is confidential and which also may be privileged. It may also contain personal views that are not the views of Trust. The content of this email is for the exclusive use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and we request that you inform us that this message has gone astray. You should not retain, copy or use the e-mail for any purposes, nor should you disclose all or any part of its content to any other person. You should not take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Under Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the content of emails and their attachments may be subject to public disclosure. Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this email and any reply cannot be guaranteed.
All electronic communication to and from Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust is retained in order to comply with regulatory and business requirements.