Hi.

I have been asked to look into how we can use/develop the library
intranet site specifically to support 'leadership' within the Trust so
my thinking cap on! I would be interested to know if anyone else has
done such a thing and is willing to share their thoughts and
experiences.

Best wishes,

Jacqueline Howard

Library and Information Services Manager

Freeman Hospital Library
Education Centre
Freeman Hospital
High Heaton