Dear Meg

should you needed (or any of your customer needed) I provide an information management service in circumstances like the one you mentioned in this message. It is called 'Advice On Offer', it can be easily integrated and it meant to complement, support, benchmark or explain surveys' results and other types of crawdsourced reviews.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more
With kindest regards

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser
http://www.brunellalongo.co.uk

=====

  British Library: survey on Social Science