With apologies for cross-posting, I’m writing with details of a vacancy in my team at King’s:

Library Liaison Manager (Research)
Library Services, King’s College London
Salary- £38,522 to £45,941 per annum, plus £2,323 per annum London Allowance
Closing date - 28-Jan-2013

The Library Liaison Manager (Research) is an exciting and key role within the Research & Learning Liaison team and provides the strategic lead for research support across the service. The post holder will work with colleagues in Research & Learning Liaison and across the whole service to ensure that the provision of space, services and collections is appropriate to the needs of researchers at King’s. A vital element of the role will be to keep up-to-date with developments in the field and form strong links with the research community.

We are looking for a professionally qualified graduate who is highly IT literate, with superb communication skills and extensive experience of providing Library support for researchers.

For an informal discussion of the post please contact Gavin Beattie via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Interviews will be held week commencing 11 February 2013.

Equality of opportunity is College policy.

Please see http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy/external/pers_detail.php?jobindex=12742 or get in touch for further details.

Gavin

--
Gavin Beattie
Associate Director, Research & Learning Liaison

Tel: 020 7848 7248
Mobile: 07703 886670
Web: www.kcl.ac.uk/library<http://www.kcl.ac.uk/library>

Connect with us at twitter.com/kingslibraries<http://twitter.com/kingslibraries>