Hi all,

I feel like I should know the answer to this but I keep coming up blank.

It is showing that we have access to BMJ Learning via Athens - so does
this mean we have access to all modules?

If not, I'd be interested to find out what access you have purchased and
whether the subscription has proved cost-effective.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software.
The contents of this email may also be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the contents of this email is exempt from disclosure under the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed. It should also be noted that any decision to withhold the contents of this email on the grounds of exemptions contained within the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation may be legally challenged.