Hi

Happy New Year to everyone from me and Thomas.

Please visit our Events page to reserve your place for our upcoming events or email [log in to unmask]

We are pleased to have finalised the agenda for the Technical Managers Forum taking place on 6th February at The Goldsmith Centre.

Programme:

10:00 Arrival Coffee & Registration.

10:30 Jisc RSC Eastern RSC Update & Introduction to the day.

10:40 Jisc CETIS Title of presentation to follow. Speaker name to be confirmed.

11:10 elearning@luton Mobile technology - New Possibilities Christian Turton

11:35 Janet An update on the latest information, including a talk on eduroam service. Robert Prabucki & Edward Wincott

11:55 Coffee break

12:15 Dell Next Generation End User Computing for Education. Simon Winkless or Ian Carroll

12:45 Intrinsic Technology What impact does BYOD have on the support team and the considerations that should be made for adopting a BYOD strategy. Duncan Parkes

13:15 Lunch Buffet lunch & networking.

14:00 Luton Sixth Form College Towards a strategy for mobile users, issues and experience from a learning provider. Dave Nash

14:15 Provider Presentation to be confirmed.

14:30 Round the Region Discussion An opportunity for updates from members.

15:00 Close

We also have the free Microsoft Briefing on 20th March at The SmartLIFE Low Carbon Centre.

Programme:

09:30 Arrival Coffee & Registration

09:50 Welcome Introduction to the day by Jisc RSC Eastern

10:00 Session 1

Microsoft New Technologies in Education: Windows 8

Mike Morris, Lee Stott, Colin McFarlane

10:45 Coffee break

11:00 Session 2

Data Centre 2012/2012, P-V-C, (c is cloud)

James Whitbread

11:45 Session 3

College in the Cloud with SharePoint, Office 365 and Moodle

Max Holden

12:30 Lunch

13:00 Session 4

Microsoft IT Academy, Overview and Review of New Modules

Craig Bewley

13:30 Session 5

Microsoft New Technologies in Education: Office 365 and SharePoint Wave 15

Mark McManus, Max Holden

14:15 Coffee break

14:30 Session 6

Lync -education delivery in the mobile age

Graham Bunting, Corey Goodchild

15:15 Q&A

15:30 Close

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards

Maryse

Maryse Fisher  |  e-Learning Advisor  |  Jisc RSC Eastern

Tel: 01245 684096  |  Mobile: 07919 392778  |  Skype: marysefisher

Email: [log in to unmask]  |  Web: http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/eastern

Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 1SQ

For the full range of RSC UK events, resources and blog, visit http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk