From: JISC RSC-Eastern Technical [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Michael Vaughan [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 January 2013 12:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monday 4th February Webinar (12:00-13:00)

Thanks for this Thomas, I’ll certainly be attending.

One thing though, the link to the case study doesn’t work and I’d like to have a look at it.

Regards

Mike

Michael Vaughan
IT Support Manager
01473 382848

www.suffolk.ac.uk<http://www.suffolk.ac.uk/>

 • Suffolk New College •  Ipswich • Suffolk • IP4 1LT •
The views expressed in this email and any attachments to it are personal and confidential and do not necessarily represent those of Suffolk New College. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attachments to it, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.