YDNPA was approached – attached below is my response to the Hillforts project which I copied to Englaid and an Englaid response.

Robert White

Dear Robert,

First of all, I hope you had a nice Christmas break and that 2013 has been good so far!

I was surprised to read your email below - we as a project are very aware of the restrictions under which we received our data, and although I am aware of Paula's project, I had no idea that there had been suggestions we might give them our data? According to the licence we signed there shouldn't have been, of course, so apologies in that case.

Obviously - if this is more convenient for you - we would be happy to discuss an amendment of the licensing terms, although I am not really the right person to talk to about this. I have copied our research coordinator, Laura Morley, into this mail as well for that reason.

Best wishes,

Letty

***
Dr Letty ten Harkel