Hi Sarah,

Happy New Year!  Just to confirm that the information you hold for the Worcester City HER is correct J

Hope you’ve had a lovely break,

Sheena

Sheena Payne-Lunn

Historic Environment Record Officer - Worcester City Council

email:           [log in to unmask]

telephone:   01905 721133

address:          Heritage and Design, Development Management Service, Orchard House, Farrier Street, Worcester, WR1 3BB

Tweeting with: #WorCityHER