Dear HEN members

The Long Shop Museum in Leiston, Suffolk, also has a post currently available - part-time Visitor Services Officer - details on our website www.longshopmuseum.co.uk (act quickly if interested - deadline is 24th Jan)

Our Chairman tried to send details to the Network, but I guess it 'refused him' as he's not a signed up user. I am hoping that as I am, this e-mail will get through - then I will separately forward the job details to all of you.

Anna Mercer
Long Shop Museum