Gordon, for those of us who are a little technically challenged, any chance you could fit in a quick tutorial on the JISCmail at the meeting this week?  I'm confused by it too, although I think I managed to sign up. I was thinking that I can't be the only one and Steve has just proved my point.
Deborah
Deborah Walton

Renaissance Regional Conservation Officer, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Cambridge
Bullard Laboratories
Madingley Road