Dear all,

Please feel free to forward this to others. We have a few updates for you from the AHRC Research Network “Beyond the Campus”.

Firstly, our first workshop in Manchester was very successful (also thanks to the help of everyone at the Castlefield art gallery) and we have now uploaded online all of the outcomes (including when possible powerpoint presentations and audio podcast).

To find out more follow this link: http://www.creative-campus.org.uk/---first-workshop.html

We have also started working on some case studies for our website (to build a useful knowledge bank for everyone interested in collaborations between HE and the creative economy).

The first case study listed is the one of “Eastleigh Borough Council: Artists & graduates support in partnership “ with an interview with Dr Cheryl Butler, Head of Culture, Eastleigh Borough Council http://www.creative-campus.org.uk/case-studies.html

Finally and looking into the future, we have just launched a new CALL FOR PAPERS for our next workshop, that will take place in Brighton, on the 10th of April and will focus on

“Higher education, communities and cultural regeneration”, all the details are included in this webpage http://www.creative-campus.org.uk/---second-workshop.html (with a PDF to download)

Looking forward to continuing the discussion and knowledge sharing with you,

With best wishes,

Roberta Comunian & Abigail Gilmore

Dr Roberta Comunian
Lecturer in Cultural & Creative Industries
Culture, Media and Creative Industries
King’s College London
221 Norfolk Building
Strand Campus