Dear all,
It's our first session of the new year next week and we are particularly delighted to announce that it will be a Joint Research Seminar in collaboration with the Queen Mary Historical Research Forum (http://qmhistoricalresearchforum.blogspot.co.uk).

Please note that this time we'll be in a different room: STB 8 in Stewart House (adjacent Senate House)

IGRS GRADUATE FORUM JANUARY SESSION
Thursday, 17 January 2013, 18:00-19:30, Stewart House (adjacent Senate House), STB 8

Organiser: Arnhilt Johanna Hoefle (IGRS)
A collaboration with the Queen Mary Historical Research Forum (http://qmhistoricalresearchforum.blogspot.co.uk)

Craig Griffiths (QMUL): "For gays the Third Reich never ended!" The West German Gay Movement and the Pink Triangle in the 1970s

Katherine Connelly (QMUL): Tragedy and Farce: The Parisian Popular Stage in Marx's 1840s

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes
The Graduate Forum Team
Arnhilt, Karen, Kit, Maite, Pei-Sze, Rebecca, Rocío

* http://www.igrs.sas.ac.uk/graduate-study/research-training/igrs-graduate-forum
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/130047952450