Dear Gönenç,

I hope you find this paper useful

revistas.ucm.es/index.php/JIGE/article/view/JIGE0909220085A/32727

Best regards

Pedro

Dear group

I am just working in metamorphosed subduction-accretionary complex in NE Turkey area. My accretionary complex have geochemically MORB, E-MORB and OIB type metabasic rocks together with some Island arc basalts with distinct negative Nb-Ta anomalies.  Also the accretionary complex is developped in an oceanic environment and didn't contain any continental material within (granitic or related).

I am just curious about the transportation of an arc or suprasubduction type material into a subduction zone,  as far as i found from the recent literature, subduction attempt of an island arc or tectonic (subduction) erosion of the overriding plate may cause the transportation of the material with the arc signiture in to the trench.

I've just checking right now  Von Hueno - Scholl's  "OBSERVATIONS AT CONVERGENT MARGINS CONCERNING SEDIMENT SUBDUCTION, SUBDUCTION EROSION, AND THE GROWTH OF CONTINENTAL CRUST the Reviews of Geophysics, 29,3/ August 1991 pages 279-316"

Can you suggest any further paper, book or idea ?

Thank you very much

Gönenç Göçmengil
ITU