  From: Daniel Pastor Galán
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:54 PM
  Subject: LAST CALL: EGU Session Oroclines and Pangea: TS10.3 The Tethyan Heart and sole of Pangea

  Dear collegues,

  On behalf of IGCP 597 and 574 (Pangea and Oroclines projects) we want to encourage you to submit an abstract so EGU SESSION TS10.3

  The Tethyan Heart and Sole of Pangea at the EGU General assembly (Vienna, 07 - 12 Apr 2013).

  http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2013/session/12076

  Abstract submission deadline is 09-Jan-2013.

  For detail on how to submit an abstract, please visit:
  http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2012/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

  We are also organizing a postconference fieldtrip co-sponsored by IGCP's 597 and 574. We will circulate more information in the following days, however you can contact me before it ([log in to unmask]) for further information.

  Cheers

  Daniel

  --
  Daniel Pastor Galán