Hello everyone - Happy New Year

If interested in this, please reply to Ed Bartram – see below.

ORAL HISTORIAN ADVISER/TRAINER WANTED FOR MANOR GARDENS CENTENARY PROJECT

Manor Gardens Welfare Trust celebrates its 100th anniversary next year.  As part of this celebration we are creating a Heritage Lottery funded digital learning centre.   The material for the learning centre will draw on two principal sources: the Manor Gardens archive (mainly at the LMA), and an oral history project focusing on those who have been involved in the centre over its history.

We are therefore looking for an Oral Historian to advise us on the running of the project, and to provide training for volunteers who will be carrying out the project.

The work will be 6 days in total:  4 days advising on the project and 2 days volunteer training.

The fee is £350/day, the total fee will be £2100.  We are keen to set up the project as soon as possible, and aim to start work on the project early in the new year.

If you would like to apply, please email Ed Bartram at [log in to unmask] with a CV and covering letter.

Please look at our website www.manorgardenscentre.org, or  Facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Manor-Gardens/527933403903263 for more information about the history of the centre.  Please phone Ed (from 2nd Jan) on 07969 748 974 for further information.

Deadline for application 11th Jan 2013.

Martin Bazley

Digital heritage consultant

Martin Bazley & Associates