From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">e-mail aj.glew
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: Using online/mobile/digital technology for learning

Hi Gemmers - hope the weather's behaving itself today in your part of the world!

I'm undertaking some research on behalf of a museum and looking for examples of how online, mobile or digital technology has been used in an arts, cultural or heritage learning environment, particularly:
  • projects working specifically with schools and technology
  • any organisations who have started from scratch with digital projects
  • any 'off the shelf' packages that were particularly successful
  • examples of using new technology, either on-site or online, in a learning context
If you have any examples of, or views on, the above and could spare a few minutes to reply off list, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks
Kind regards
Alison

--
*Alison Glew*
phone: 0773 258 5959

www.mylearning.org
www.myyorkshire.org + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +