Forwarded on behalf of Beverley Forrest

Please DO NOT reply to GEM

******************************

Dear Colleagues

Following on from the success of the first Northern History Forum event at Leeds City Museum in October, we are delighted to send you details of our next evening. This will take place at Leeds Trinity University College on Thursday 14 March and the theme will be the new National Curriculum for History.

As the exhibition was so well received at the previous venue we would like to provide space for exhibitors at this event. The capacity for this event is 200 and is aimed at both primary and secondary teachers. We also hope trainees from the university not attending the event will be givent the opportunity to visit the exhibition. If you would like a free stand or have any questions please contact Liz Cairns at [log in to unmask] If there is space available you are welcome to join the talks, however attendees must have priority.

If you prefer to attend the event as a delegate at a charge of £20, please get in touch via the email above.

Please see two attachments for further details. We look forward to welcoming you on what promises to be a memorable evening.

Beverley Forrest

Associate Principal Lecturer

Teaching Fellow

Bev Forrest

Associate Principal Lecturer (Primary Education)

Teaching Fellow

Leeds Trinity University College