Dear Matthew,

I recently also upgraded to FSL 5.0.2.1 and experienced the same error during registration ("Error: you have not selected any images to register to!"). Did you figure out what the problem was?

Thanks very much,
Lei

Hello Robert,
                       Can you tar up your feat directory and upload it to:

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

and let me know the 6-digit reference number?

Kind Regards

Matthew