Dear all,

I read multiple posts on converting coordinates but I couldn't quite find what I wanted. I have an image (representing group difference in activation) outputted from a dual regression procedure, so it's already in MNI space. I want to overlay it on a standard MNI image, but using fslsize I see that they have different coordinates. How can I change the image's coordinates to match that of the MNI152 image? I tried using fslswapdim but I get an error of invalid dimension numbers.

coordinates of my image:
dim1           45
dim2           54
dim3           45
dim4           1
pixdim1        4.0000000000
pixdim2        4.0000000000
pixdim3        4.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
coordinates of MNI152 standard image:
dim1           91
dim2           109
dim3           91
dim4           1
pixdim1        2.0000000000
pixdim2        2.0000000000
pixdim3        2.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000

As a side note, I tried using FLIRT instead to register the two images but it was giving me suboptimal results.

Thanks a lot!!
Helen