Hi - quite simple from the command line;

grep BRAIN */report.sienax
will extract the line of interest containing "BRAIN" (see the full report.sienax file to see possible things you might want to extract)
and * should be replaced by the list of SIENAX output directories

and to go further and only extract the first number on that line (if that's what you want), do:
grep BRAIN */report.sienax | awk '{print $2}'

Cheers.

On 29 Jan 2013, at 07:53, Kyoo H. Cho wrote:

> Dear Experts,
> This might be a question about basic scripting.
> It's troublesome to me because I am a novice in programming .
>
> I ran SIENAX for about 50 subjects.
> Then,how can I merge data of "sienax.report" from each subject, and unite into one (such as a textile or table including 50 subjects' total volumes at once)?
> What kind of command can I use ?
>
> (For FreeSurfer, There seems to be a script using asegstats2table for similar situation..)
>
> Any advice is much appreciated.
> Cho

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)