hi folks,

this is primarily to see if anybody has observed this before and might have some clues for us.

program: probtrackx2
version: 5.0.2-2 from neurodebian

these were the changes we found related to fsl.
Install: fsl-subthalamic-nucleus-atlas:amd64 (5.0.2-2, automatic)
Upgrade: fsl-atlases:amd64 (5.0.0-2, 5.0.2-2)

(we are trying to see if there are any hardware or other software changes).

we ran probtrackx2 on the same rois two weeks back and again in the last few days.

Main changes:

1) Waytotal values changed. The new values are reproducible under the seed - target mode, but slightly different from previous values.

2) The voxel values in the fdt_paths images decreased by 2 - 3 orders of magnitude, at least inside my target ROIs.

3) It looks like that previously, the tracts went into the target stopmask, but currently, they tend to stop (albeit not completely) at the target stopmask.

would the atlas changes have affected this? if not any other thoughts would be much appreciated.

cheers,

satra