Hi

I suppose mytbss_tfce_corrp_tstat.nii contains corrected (one minus) p-values. So you can do (assuming p<0.05 threshold):

fslmaths mytbss_tfce_corrp_tstat.nii -thr .95 -bin mymask
fslmeants -i all_FA_skeletonised -m mymask -o avgFA.txt

The file avgFA.txt will contain one average FA value per subject (FA averaged within the mymask file)

Cheers
Saad