Dear Maya,
There are many many posts in the mailing list about how to set up an ANOVA 2x2. Also, you didn't show your design matrix and now I see that you actually copied the example from the Feat page, where it is correct, but with a matrix that is different than what I thought from your first email. Go with the Feat example, and check the archives for several others.
All the best!
Anderson