Hi,

It looks like you are running the old version of FSL - we not recommend using version 5, which works differently.
Either way, it is possible for the majority of the change to be swamped by a positional shift.  If that is the case then you should use the --useRigidAlign option in first_utils to remove the global translational and rotational changes.

All the best,
	Mark