Yes - a voxelwise p has ignored all other voxels when estimating the test statistic (the tstat).  A TFCE p at a given voxel reflects the TFCE score at that voxel, which takes into account the neighbourhood support - ie both spatial extent and strength of the signal at that point.  I recommend reading the TFCE paper for more details.

Steve.

On 20 Jan 2013, at 20:07, Cornelius Werner wrote:

> Hello dear list,
>
> is there a difference between *vox_p_tstat* images and, let's say, *tfce_p_tstat* images as an input to fdr? Thanks for any clarification!
>
> Cheers,
> Cornelius
>
> --
> Cornelius Werner