Thank you again, Jason.

The ab/c ratio is 65.8%. Is this very high?

By the way, how can I determine which mediator is most important (or at
least more important than another one) if I have 2 mediators? Supposed we
did collect M' data If we conducted 2 mediation analyses, say (a) X--Y
mediated by M and (b) X--Y mediated by M', and the ab/c ratio in (a) is
higher than that in (b), we can then say that, as a mediator, M is more
important than M'?

Best,

Mark