Hi,

It is definitely the case that Analyze images are not sufficiently standardised that all packages treat them equally.  That is why the nifti format was created.  We strongly encourage people to use nifti when possible in order to avoid such trouble.  If you are forced to use Analyze then I would convert them into NIFTI as the first stage in your FSL processing (you can use fslchfiletype) and correct for the scaling errors at this stage (if there are any, since it should be consistently applied or not for all images).

All the best,
	Mark