Thanks Sir,

It worked

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Christian F. Beckmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Are these results generated from group ICA? If so, they are already in MNI152, though potentially at a different voxel size (if you left the 'resampling resolution' in the melodic GUI at default). In this case simply run

flirt -in melodic_IC -ref $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm \ -out melodic_IC_hr -applyisoxfm 2 -init

to initialise flirt using the identity matrix (files will not be transformed) and get a resampling into 2mm isotropic MNI152.

hth
Christian