Ok,

Thanks!

Just one more question: if RD is an operation (L2 + L3) / 2....which name can write for this index?

Yours sincerely,

Rosalia.

2013/1/14 Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Rosalia,
RD isn't produced by dtifit, so if you calculate it by hand (which is fine), you need to make sure that these files are named exactly in the same way the other dtifit outputs (L1, L2, L3, MD, V1, etc). Check the other filenames you have in your TBSS directory and try to emulate the exact same names. It should work just fine.
All the best,
Anderson

I run the four steps for calculating FA, but not for calculating the other indexes. I used FA index to calculate the other indexes with tbss_non_FA RD...for example (first I calculated RD = L2 + L3) / 2 and then tbss_non_FA RD....for other indexes different of FA some experts told me I had not to run the four steps again.....

I am very confused now....

Yours sincerely,

Rosalia.