De : Jake Kuster <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Jeudi 10 janvier 2013 14h41
Objet : [FSL] FSLVBM - no template_GM_4D created, plus more fun stuff

Dear FSL list,

Happy Thursday

I am having some issues running FSLVBM. I scripted the steps to run, and found today that no template_GM_4D file was created. In addition, it appeared to have continued on to the next steps without failing, and created many of files looking like this:

fslvbm2a        fslvbm3a.e17080.57
fslvbm2a.e20447.1  fslvbm3a.e17080.58
fslvbm2a.e20447.10  fslvbm3a.e17080.59
fslvbm2a.e20447.11  fslvbm3a.e17080.6
fslvbm2a.e20447.12  fslvbm3a.e17080.60
fslvbm2a.e20447.13  fslvbm3a.e17080.61
fslvbm2a.e20447.2  fslvbm3a.e17080.62
fslvbm2a.e20447.3  fslvbm3a.e17080.63
fslvbm2a.e20447.4  fslvbm3a.e17080.64
fslvbm2a.e20447.5  fslvbm3a.e17080.65
fslvbm2a.e20447.6  fslvbm3a.e17080.66
fslvbm2a.e20447.7  fslvbm3a.e17080.67
fslvbm2a.e20447.8  fslvbm3a.e17080.68
fslvbm2a.e20447.9  fslvbm3a.e17080.69

I'm currently running fslvbm_2_template -n locally to observe what happens, and see if any errors pop up that didn't show in the logfile. Does anyone have an idea as to what I might have done wrong?

thanks in advance,

Jake