Hi Saad,

I used ExploreDTI to preprocess my data and also used this software to
convert the DTI *.mat files to the RD,MD and AD *.nii files.

I have 15 direction data with a b-value of 800 but I haven't looked at
the bvals for this subject - do you know how I could check this?
Should I look at the b-matrix? Do you know what the normal intensity
ranges for non_FA data should be? I could exclude this subject from
analysis. However, the intensity ranges for my FA data is normal for
all of my subjects (0:1).

Thank you for your help!

Sinead

--