Hi Anderson,

I run the four steps for calculating FA, but not for calculating the other
indexes. I used FA index to calculate the other indexes with tbss_non_FA
RD...for example (first I calculated RD = L2 + L3) / 2 and then tbss_non_FA
RD....for other indexes different of FA some experts told me I had not to
run the four steps again.....

I am very confused now....

Yours sincerely,

Rosalia.