Sent: 30 January 2013 11:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Awarding Body Approval Certificates

Can anyone tell me if centres have an obligation to display AB centre approval certificates somewhere about the building please?

Ours have all been taken down as they were 'unsightly'!

Thanks

Lynne

Lynne Dennis
Examinations Manager
East Riding College
Direct dial: 01262 455028 (SMW)
OCS contact: Lynne Dennis
Switchboard: 0845 120 0037
Website: www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk<http://www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of East Riding College.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

East Riding College 0845 120 0037
www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk<http://www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk>

This email has been scanned for viruses by the EPA Cloud
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com