It is a huge amount of work – not only in the set up, but also in the scheduling, running etc. - very costly in terms of EO staffing resources in my view.

Margot

Margot Pitt | IS Manager (Exams)

Gloucestershire College

Gloucester Campus | Llanthony Road | Gloucester | GL2 5JQ

Tel: 01452 563241 | Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | Web: www.gloscol.ac.uk

transforming lives, supporting business

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT