I have contact with anti-deportaiton campaigns, people working with refugees and asylum seekers who can publicise this.  I would have thought that it was very unusual to deport the mother of a young baby if the baby has the right to remain in the country.  With regards to publicising this, it would be helpful to know what people should do e.g. write to Danish immigration authorities, prime minister etc, sign a petition.  I would suggest that this is probably a winnable case and advise them to set up a campaign, organise a few public meetings and edit the material they sent out so it is shorter and less repetitive.  Some photos of the family together with the baby would also be useful.
Regards
Marion