From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Phillips
Sent: 24 January 2013 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blue badge required for a car parking space?

Hi all,

Can you let me know if your institution requires students to have a blue badge in order to get a free parking space at university. On one of our sites the staff do not want to give a permit free of charge to a student with ME because he doesn't have a blue badge (he's tried to get one but doesn't meet the strict criteria). We're trying to get an idea of the policy and practice at other HEIs.

Thanks,

Alison

Alison Phillips
Disability Adviser

Disability Learning Support | University of Westminster
1st Floor Cavendish House | 101 New Cavendish Street | London | W1W 6XH
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | T: 020 7911 5000 ext 66119

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.