From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ros Platton
Sent: 29 January 2013 10:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Access to work - list of items that employer could be reasonably be expected to fund- April 2010

Dear All,

Does anyone have the link or details of this document.  I have googled it and can find lots of references to it but not the actual document,

Regards,

Ros

Ros Platton

Disability Advisor

[cid:image001.gif@01CDFE12.3515F3F0]<http://www.bruford.ac.uk>

Lamorbey Park Campus, Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent.  DA15 9DF. UK

t +44(0)20 8308 2600 | f +44(0)20 8308 0542 | ddi +44(0)20 8308 2610 |

[cid:image002.gif@01CDFE12.3515F3F0]