Hi,

I have a Republic of Ireland student doing a distance learning
postgraduate course with us.  She has a language impairment related to
deafness and is finding her course reading difficult and is very anxious
about her assignments which she's not handed in on time as a result. Her
undergraduate course was very different and she's finding the jump to
postgrad a bit of a challenge.   Her tutors are being very supportive and
we're looking to try some kind of NMH support for her ASAP.

I'm looking into both English language support for deaf students and more
standard study coaching/mentoring so that the student has a choice of
things to try.

Does anyone know of any agencies/organisations in the Dublin area who
would be able to provide any support of this kind?

Thanks

Natalya