Re postcodes, there's this from the ICO...

<http://www.ico.gov.uk/foikb/PolicyLines/FOIPolicyAnonymisingpostcodes.htm>

I'm sure that I've previously read somewhere that omitting the last part of
the "inbound" part was sufficient.

e.g. For "BS8 1UD" (my work postcode), "BS8 1" would be sufficiently
anonymous.

Cheers,

Richard

--On 10 January 2013 14:31 +0000 Simon Howarth

Richard

http://www.bris.ac.uk/infosec