Dear CCPN subscribers,
I am a new user of CCPN and would like to use it for sequence-specific resonance assignment of a 35kDa all-helical protein. I realize it is a common conduct to use a HN-HSQC as an anchor for peak system initialization however, since my protein is both large and helical, using HSQC is not an option. I was opting to start initializing such peak system assignment from an HNCO spectra which I have already obtained. Is it possible via CCPN? Is there a recommended workflow for such a case (similar to the well documented HSQC track)?
Thank you for your answers and advice,
Chen