Hello,

I would like to use the Data Analysis: 3J H-Ha Coupling window to work out J couplings. I have an HNHA spectrum with picked and assigned peaks and the HNHA experiment type is set to H{[N]+[HA]}.

When I open the 3J H-Ha Coupling window there are no entries in the table, although under the 'options' tab it recognises my HNHA peak list in the drop down 'Peak List' menu. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, any help would be very much appreciated.

I'm currently using Analysis 2.1.5 so it may be that I need to update it, but I would prefer not to do this as another member of my group is having problems integrating the new version with Aria calculations.

Best wishes,

Roz