Dear All

it is the time of year again when we will be (attempting) to stream the Study Weekend live from Nottingham on the 4th and 5th of January.  This time round we have a different method for you to access the stream

The link for watching the Live Event is:  87.83.31.218/stfc

Open Internet Explorer or VLC media player http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/ and copy and paste the link into the address bar.
This should open Windows media or VLC player (whichever is loaded on your Pc) and you will see the Live event.

The link will be the same for all sessions. You will have to shut down the media player (Windows/VLC) at the end of the session and start the process again. If you just refresh the webpage with the media player still open it may be looking for a previous session and show errors.

Charles Ballard
CCP4

--
Scanned by iCritical.