Dear All,

A gentle reminder that the deadline for the  practical course in "High-troughtput Protein Production and Crystallisation"  is 31st January.

For more details, please see below.

For information:     http://events.embo.org/13-htp-protein/index.html
For Registration:    http://events.embo.org/13-htp-protein/application.html

With best Regards,